Welcome to Ridgeview’s blogs. Here, you may read from a variety of posts written by our students, alumni, and the Principal.
Student Blog Alumna in Residence Principal’s Perspective
- Commencement Address 2017 - Our students have desired to be better and more learned, and they have become so.
- 2017 Middle School Awards - Fourth Quarter – 2017 The end of this year will represent the end of middle school for many of you. The years between elementary school and high school can be some of the most difficult. This is not... Read More
- 2017 High School Honors Assembly - Fourth Quarter Honors Assembly 2017 With the end in sight, a brief retrospective is in order. While I intend to speak at greater length and hopefully with greater force at the graduation this weekend, it is difficult not... Read More
- Dedicated to Truth and Virtue - Ridgeview’s unabridged Latin credo is neque popularitati neque utilitati at veritati virtutique dedicatum. Translated into English, this means, “Dedicated not to popularity or utility, but to truth and virtue.” Herein, ‘dedicated’ does not have a commemorative sense. Instead,... Read More
- State of the School Address 2017 - Thank you for coming this evening. It is easy to skip these types of events as our students are safely enrolled, the Board is safely seated, and our school safely re-chartered. God willing, the school will still be... Read More